About the Blogger:
- Hey, my name is Jenna. :o)
- I love video games! Pokemon and Zelda just so happen to be my favorites.
- Dis is my face ——-> click me
- I am 19 years old
- I have a wonderful boyfriend by the name of Jay
- I am from New York but I currently live in South Carolina
- I work part-time at Books A Million
- I dye my hair too much
- I don’t really talk much (unless I like you a lot, in which case, I will type you novel-like replies)
- I have a slight stutter and it’s weird and I hate it
- I plan on studying marine biology in college
- Speaking of college, I am currently enrolled into a technical college and I will then transfer to CofC after one year of being at said techincal college
- I don’t eat seafood; I never have and I never will because I love the ocean too much ok
- Yellow is my favorite color
- I play soccer
- I do own Pokemon X, so if you would like to add me, then please do not hesitate to send me your friend code! Just send me a message and I will send you one back with my friend code. :)
About the Blog:
What you will see on this blog:
This blog is all Pokemon and Zelda-related stuff. Since this is my only blog I have at the moment, I guess you can say this blog is KIND OF a personal blog as well, so expect some text posts from me about my boring life and the occasional pictures of myself. I try not to make it too personal and annoying for the sake of my followers. I will probably remake a personal in the future, but I am not too sure. I also like to reblog funny text posts that I feel are relevant to myself :B I try not to reblog too many of those, though. Other than that, that is pretty much all you will see!
Umbreon and Jellicent c:
Top 5 favorite Pokemon from each generation:
So yeah, that’s a little about me in case any of you were wondering. I love talking to my followers, so don’t be shy!
I’m horrible at writing About Me’s so ya. Enjoy!! (◕‿◕✿)